Maxton Design - Carbon Fiber Rear Side Splitters for BMW M135i (F40 2019+)
The Carbon Fiber Rear Side Splitters fit on the following models:
- BMW Series 1 with M-Pack (F40 2019+)
- BMW Series 1 M135i (F40 2019+)
It fits only with the complementary products:
- Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser v1 for BMW M135i (F40 2019+)
Carbon fiber materials are characterized by high durability and low weight. Carbon is very often utilized in motorsport, especially in vehicle aerodynamics. Various types of spoilers, diffusers, splitters, and flaps are often made of carbon.
In our Carbon Division - a production department specialized in working with carbon - the elements we offer are made, including the Rear Side Splitters for the BMW 1 F40 M-Pack/ M135i. Rear side splitters are aerodynamic elements of the side parts of the vehicle, which cover the lower part of the rear bumper of the car.
Rear Side Splitters lower the body both visually and physically. This reduces the airflow space under the car by 2 centimeters. Splitters are equipped with mounting holes. These holes allow you to avoid interference with the structure of the element, which does not reduce its strength.
Rear Side Splitters were made in Poland. They were made by thermo-pressure treatment. Carbon fiber is cured at high temperatures and high pressure. An autoclave is used for this. This is the most modern method of carbon production, guaranteeing an excellent effect - both in terms of strength and visual properties.
We ship carbon products properly secured - in addition to regular foil that protects the component from scratches, we also use a large amount of bubble wrap and a protective mat that secures the product from impacts and vibrations during transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
At the moment, our shipping services are limited to Switzerland as we concentrate on growing our market presence locally. However, we have exciting plans to broaden our horizons and extend our shipping to various European countries in the future. Stay tuned for updates on our expansion!
- Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00 CEST timezone. Please allow up to 72 hours from your order confirmation to dispatch.
- If the product is in stock in our supplier's warehouse, it will be sent the same day.
- If we don't have it in our supplier's warehouse and need to submit a further request to the manufacturer, then it will be sent within 72 hours of your confirmation.
- Orders places on Public Holidays or Weekends will begin their processing on the next business day.
No worries here! The price you see is the price you pay. We've included all tax-related costs in the listed price, so there are no unexpected customs taxes or fees when you make a purchase with us. Enjoy seamless shopping without the surprise of extra charges!
- Petrolbase products from our partners and brands, sold via our website, may not all be street legal and approved in Switzerland. Consequently, compliance with the laws of the Swiss market and other nations is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Petrolbase makes no warranty regarding the legality of road use.
- Provide us with the product number (SKU) or link you're looking for and we will provide you all the necessary information about the legality of the product.
We accept the following merchants through our secure payment gateway.
- Apple Pay (iOS Devices or Safari Only)
- Google Pay
- Union Pay
- Shop Pay
- American Express